We built InfluenceKit to help content creators get organized, measure their results and grow their business. Our mission is to empower content creators! Here's how we do it:
- Content Calendars - organize everything you create in one place (plus a place to save all your content ideas).
- Team Collaboration - invite your team, communicate seamlessly, and get on the same page
- Task Management - track what needs to be done, when, and by whom (and do it in the same place as your content calendar).
- Deliverable Tracking - easily keep a record of every piece of content you create on every channel.
- Reports - see how all your content performs. Easily share reports with sponsors or your teammates.
- Report Builder - an advanced report building tool that lets you combine and filter reports.
- Sponsor Hub - a digital Rolodex for your brand contacts. A sales tool for people who aren't sales people.
- Influencer Hub - lets brand and agencies assign campaigns and get reports from influencer partners, all while respecting influencers' privacy and empowering them to succeed.
Here are some ways that you can use InfluenceKit to grow your business:
Get serious about your editorial calendar. Other project management tools aren't built for bloggers. InfluenceKit is designed just for you. Get more strategic about the content you create by planning, brainstorming and organizing with out Content Calendars tool. You'll never go back to trying to fit a round peg in a square hole (looking at you, AsanaTrelloAirtableSpreadsheets). Learn more.
Work better with your team. InfluenceKit is built for teams. With in-app commenting, task assignments, and user permissions, it's perfect for small teams, or solo bloggers looking to scale up with virtual assistants or contributors. Go fast, go together.
Find everything you've created. Ever wonder what content you created for Q4, two years ago, and what performed best? (If you haven't, you should...). When you use InfluenceKit as your planning tool, you can track every deliverable, every blog post, social media post, and newsletter blast, so looking back in time is a matter of point and click. Now you can see what content you created, what resonated with your audience, and make better editorial decisions going forward.
Show sponsors how valuable you are. This is what we're known for - making it simple to show your value to sponsors. With InfluenceKit reports, you'll be able to prove to brands why you're worth the investment. You'll look like a pro (because you are a pro!) and you'll feel more confident asking for pro-level compensation. Plus, you'll save your brand/agency contacts a ton of time and hassle. They LOVE YOU FOR IT.
Develop a sales process that works. Ok, we'd all love to have 100% passive income. That's part of the appeal of a content business. But being proactive about sales is one of the fastest ways to boost your revenue. More sales = more deals. But only if you do it right, and don't burn yourself out. That's why we built Sponsor Hub. It's a simple sales tool that helps you track every brand you've ever worked with, plus those you think you might want to reach out to. It's sales for non-sales-y people.
Help brands help themselves. As soon as brands start seeing your InfluenceKit reports, they're going to want them from every content creator. You can help them get there, with Influencer Hub. It's a tool that makes it dead-simple for brands and influencers to work together, sharing assignments and reports. Brands get the reporting (and workflow sanity) they need, while influencers keep total separation and control over their data. Share only what the brands require so you can help them prove their ROI. It's a win-win (win, win, win, win).