Instagram story swipe-ups and click stats are so hot right now, and no report is really complete without them.
While InfluenceKit can automatically report on nearly all the stats your sponsors want to see, Instagram Story swipe-ups and clicks are some of the few stats that we can't grab automatically.
But not to worry, we've made it super easy to add them manually!
Here's how to add swipe-up and click stats to Instagram Stories:
- Choose the Stories you'd like to add to your report.
- Hover over the story and click the ✏️ (pencil icon), this will reveal the Add Custom Stat modal.
- Label your stats (this is what will show up on the report) ie. "Link clicks" or "Swipe-ups".
- Choose a Metric Type. Tip: Both link clicks and swipe-ups are considered Engagements.
- Add the metric Value as a number (eg. 550)
NOTE: don't include commas or punctuation in the custom stat value field.
That's it! Add as many stats as you like!
If you have more questions chat with us or email firstname.lastname@example.org